Ultra-reliable premium tampons designed to enhance your wellbeing. No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. Made with 100% certified organic cotton. Each heavy pad (perfect for night due to its extra long length) contains 83% certified organic cotton (the absorbent cotton pad) & 17% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
Rib-Weave™ design ensures the even absorption away from the skin towards the absorbent cotton core providing maximum absorbency and maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents, whilst the anatomically designed pad provides a secure and comfortable fit. Sustainable, biodegradable, compostable and plastic free.
• Made with pure natural organic cotton
• No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
• Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, with a waterproof back sheet ensuring the skin is kept clean and dry
• Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
• Better fit: anatomically designed with protective wings for a secure fit
• Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
• Individually wrapped
• Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
• Our cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
• Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
• Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market alternatives
• Made with organic cotton certified by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Box 10 × 10 × 10 cm Made in Italy, Packed in the UK.
UK standard delivery is £3.95 or FREE for orders £25 and over. *max weight 12kg.
Unless otherwise arranged all UK deliveries will be sent using Royal Mail's Standard, Second class delivery or Hermes which we will aim to send within 1 business day and usually this is a a 2-4 day delivery turn around but Hermes ask to allow for up to 7 days. You must inform us within 7 days of order date if you haven't received your order. Some products are sent with Hermes due to the size of the parcel in order to make it more reasonable for us, it will state where this applies on each product, your postage price will not be affected.
For non UK deliveries, see our F&Qs page.
If you wish to return a product to us for any reason please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your item.
3. Still have questions?
For any other questions go to our FAQs page and then once checked for regular questions, feel free contact us
And if you have any concerns over the security of our website, you have no need, drop us an email, contact via social media or call us.